I would like to take the opportunity, now that I’ve gotten into the swing of things, to discuss some administrative details. Updates to this blog will come on Fridays, and each update will bear the title corresponding to what I am having for dinner that day, which ties in nicely with the name of my blog. Additional updates may come during the week, but the regular update will still appear on Friday. If, perchance, I do not know what I am having for dinner yet, I will leave the date as the title and change it later, as you may see this coming Friday.
Thank you for your patience through this utterly dull post. As a reward, here is a picture of a robot baby:
Hey, I never claimed to be an artist.
EDIT: I have also decided to give each post a real title, which will come after the date/dinner. If this has re-bored you then please refer back to the robot baby.
EDIT: I have also decided to give each post a real title, which will come after the date/dinner. If this has re-bored you then please refer back to the robot baby.

No comments:
Post a Comment