Friday, 7 January 2011

Various Thai Foods or Ooh Look! A Blog!

Well. This is new. I'm writing a blog. Let's see, there's some funny buttons here (better not push any) and some text. Ooh, now there's more text! This must be what being a journalist feels like! I'm so very good at this, I'm still writing!

What's that? I've done it before? Oh yeah, 6 years ago. I had a blog on which I posted football results and video game suggestions, but I was like 15 then! I can't be expected to write masterpieces at 15.

What's that? I'm not expected to write masterpieces now? Well that's overwhelmingly supportive of you. Perhaps you should go and sit in the corner and have a think about what you just said. Yeah.

Now that we've got the pleasantries out of the way, we can continue with content. The long and short of it is, I am writing a blog, which I think I may have mentioned. I got bored one evening and decided to share this with the Internet. It told me to shut up and go bother somebody else. But I was determined, and this is the end product:

The Unabridged Chronicles of What I Had For Dinner
(And Other Fascinating Anecdotes)

In the posts hereafter I will be discussing with you such things as: what to do in the event of a zombie apocalypse; who would win in a fight, ninjas or pirates; other common internet debates; interesting things that I saw today; most likely a few uninteresting things that I saw today; and other impressively witty observations on society in general.

Please feel free to contact your local MP, policeman, teacher, or other authority figure to complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment